Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tight Pants

The opinion:

You need to find pants that fit.

Today as I walked down the hall at the OH so lovely CHS, I noticed a young lady that was not large but most defiantly not a toothpick. The problem I had with her is that the pants she was wearing made her butt look a mile wide. Now, I know you can find pants to fit a little bit better! If the circulation is being cut off around you HIPS (because that is where people wear them these days not their WAIST) your pants are TOO tight. The tightness of your pants is not attractive at all! I'm not saying you need to sag but seriously the seams are ripping. I would hope my mother loved me enough to where she would never let me leave the house looking like that. It is just ridiculous.

-HC

No comments:

Post a Comment