Monday, December 20, 2010

Anyways

Opinion:

Anyway is not a word; you sound stupid.

While having a conversation with people, I would like to sound intelligent. I frequently add larger and more abnormal words with the intention of  enhancing my acquaintance's vocabulary. Something that I have realized that bothers me, more than anything in a conversation, is when someone says 'anyways'. I would like, no LOVE, to point out to you that 'anyways' is NOT a word. I have this argument numerous times a day EVERYday. I KNOW it is NOT a word. If you along with many other would like to debate this with me, I will most certainly enjoy making you sound stupid when I pull out my Webster and show you that 'anyways' is a figment of your imagination. It would be GREATLY appreciated if you would STOP using this so called word now. ANYWAY, Thank you for reading my blog and happy holidays to you.
With further notice, if anyone would like to purchase this shirt I just found while googling 'anyway' I will most certainly wear it quite frequently. Thank you again.

-HC

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "irregardless," as in "Anyways, irregardless of the fact that people don't know where to put they're apostrophe's', their idiot's."

    ReplyDelete