Thursday, December 2, 2010

Employees

Opinion:


If you work around people, be nice and not STUPID!


Pretty much everyday I go to a fast food restaurant. Every time I go into one or through the drive through, I in counter a complete idiot(s.) If you are going to work at least know how to use the cash register! I mean come on how hard is it to press a couple of buttons? These people act like it is rocket science, but what can you expect when you pull up to the window and you realise you have approached a 6'4",250,lady with green hair? To top it off, the people are SO rude! Why is that? It is ridiculous! There is no need for you to go get an attitude with me. Especially since I ALWAYS use my manners! BUT no you have to go all ghetto on me and start shaking your finger and rolling your eyes. Which by the way makes you look even more idiotic. No matter where you work or what job you are doing you should try your best to have a good attitude and be a little bit knowledgeable. That would be just great! Thanks!

-HC

No comments:

Post a Comment