Saturday, December 4, 2010

Booty's

I'd like to appoligize for missing a day of my blog. sorry.

opinion:

Your butt is HUGE!

Now, I understand people have big booty's, but seriously you act like your butt is God. People in my school are all about their butts. Why? I have no clue but they are always wearing tight jeans so people can notice it and always rubbing it up on people and putting it in their face. DUDE! That is like gross! I'd like to congradulate you for having a big booty, but honey I don't want to see it up close and personal! When I'm alone with these people they are always like "Ohmygooodness my butt is so big. I can't stand it." Then they get in public and they are all like "Ohmygossh! look at my butt! It's like SO bigg hahahaha" I guess they think it is cute? Well, it isn't. So, please put your booty away. Thankss!



-HC

No comments:

Post a Comment